Our medical detox British Columbia research tells us there are over 4 million people living in British Columbia. Like any other demographic, a fair number of people in our province have a problem with drugs and alcohol.
That’s why we are here to help.
Rehab British Columbia prides itself on having a holistic approach to recovery. Each and every afflicted individual gets a customized tailor-made treatment program. The goal is to make sure they can regain their place as a member of society without relapse.
We pride ourselves on our sense of caring and compassion that’s unequaled. Overcoming and understanding addiction is the cornerstone of everything we do. Becoming whole again is the goal of our therapy sessions. If you are suffering from drug and alcohol abuse we would like to help.
Taking the first step is about admitting you’ve got a problem. After that, our medical detox British Columbia facility can work wonders.
- We provide an out of the ordinary experience. Not only do we offer comforting and welcoming accommodations, we prepare the finest and most nutritious food to help rebuild your body and mind.
- We have a dedication and compassion to each one of our clients. Our medical detox British Columbia program is all about treating each and every person as an individual. We understand that the situation surrounding addiction is different with everyone.
- We offer a variety of treatment program times. Research points to the fact that the longer your stay with us, the more chances of lasting sobriety. Flexibility is one of the foundations of our entire program. That’s why you can choose from a 30, 60 or 90-day length of stay.
Why Pick Rehab British Columbia?
There are several good reasons why we are considered an industry leader in the treatment and recovery arena. These include:
- Each one of our patients gets a primary care therapist. This is the person that will work to understand your particular situation. Together, you’ll be able to craft a set of tools you can use after your stay is over to prevent relapses.
- We have group sessions that are invaluable. These help you to reach out to other people suffering from the same kind of addiction. Shared experiences are invaluable for recovery.
We go out of our way to make sure that you have a plan for success were sobriety is concerned. Our medical detox British Columbia is successful and affordable.